Pages

Monday, February 20, 2012

Day 15

Today in class we started out in the gym where Cassie gave us an example of what our Lab C's are going to look like by teaching us the game of Rugby. It was a lot of fun learning a new sport that I have never played before and it gave me a good idea of what is going to be expected of me on Friday when I am going to teach Tchoukball.


After we got out physical activity in through Rugby we went to the classroom where we got into our groups for Lab C and discussed in more detail what exactly we are going to do. I am going to be teaching Tchoukball to 4th graders and I am going to be the one in the group to use technology by playing a video for the class to get them into the idea of learning such a cool and new sport to them.


I am looking forward to watching my peers on Wednesday as they start their Lab C's.

No comments:

Post a Comment