Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

St. Mary's Day 1

Our first time going to St. Mary's school was extremely fun. We went from station to station interacting with kids of all ages. We first played with the kids in the gymnasium which was a little crazy at times but as the day went on it was easier and easier to talk to the kids and set up games and activities. We then went to the pre kindergarten class where I helped with puzzles. We then went downstairs to the snack area where I played cards with a few of the older kids.
I find that blogging about going to St. Mary's every Wednesday will help me keep track of everything that I am learning and being able to put it into words will help me better understand what it is exactly that I am learning. I am looking forward to next Wednesday's meeting, I had fun this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment