Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Creating a blog!

My initial reaction to creating my blog was both positive and negative. It was positive because I was excited to try something new and different since I have never blogged before. It was negative because it was kind of hard to figure out but luckily my roommate was able to help me through the process.
Over the winter break I took an online class through SUNY Cortland. It was Educational Psychology and helped me better understand why kids do act certain ways and why they do certain things. It gave me a much better understanding of how to teach all different types of classes and students.

I play for the Cortland Club Roller Hockey team will be traveling to Feasterville, PA this weekend to participate in the teams first tournament of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment