Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

Day 24

In class today we met in the ExerGame room where Professor Yang had the iDance set up for us to start to use and practice on. It was a lot of fun, it was very cool how some people can be doing it on one level and another group of people could be doing it on a different level. This is called challenge by choice. We then started to use this game that involved punching a kicking a punching bag with sensors in it. All of these games it got the students moving and had their heart rates rising fast.



For Lab D Stephanie and I are going to have to go to the ExerGame room to practice the iDance and also make a video on how to set it all up. By making the video I feel like I will have a better understand of how it works and it will greatly improve my performance on my Lab D.

No comments:

Post a Comment