Pages

Monday, March 19, 2012

Day 20

We were finally back in class today after having spring break and then not having class for another week because of the conference. Last week I pulled my hamstring badly and wasn't to sure if I was going to be able to participate in the class that much but I stuck it out and played ultimate frisbee and had a blast. We started out just throwing the frisbee back and forth with a partner and then got into two teams which Sunnie divided the class by having all the light shirts go to one side and all the dark shirts go to the other.


After we played ultimate frisbee we went down to the classroom where we talked about our Lab D's and what we were going to be teaching and when we will be teaching. For my Lab D I got iDance which I am not to familiar with but I am excited to learn about it and teach it to my peers.

No comments:

Post a Comment