Pages

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 23

In class today we met in the classroom where we talked about the many different teaching styles and how we will be using them in our Lab D's. We also went over Content Development and the SOFIT sheets that we are going to be using in our Lab D's as well. The day for my lab was changed from April 6th to April 20th because we don't know when the equipment for the iDance will be arriving. The teaching style that I will be using in my lab is going to be Command and I will be focusing on how exercise can extend life.

On Friday we will be meeting in the classroom again and talking more about the SOFIT sheets and discuss when the Lab D packets are due and when to do the 40 task progressions. I am looking forward to the iDance equipment to arrive so that I can learn how it all works so that I can get a better understand of what it is exactly that I am going to be teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment